Want to know the most fashionable and beautiful matching method of how to wear a scarf for this autumn? We know you have missed the summer, but this accessory can make you fall in love with autumn. The key is to wear it correctly. We have selected 30 photos to teach you how to wear them.
In addition to the scarf, you can also wear other accessories, such as big earrings, to make you look more gorgeous this fall. But donat doesn’t forget, all the accessories you wear should complement each other. So, donation’s overdoing it!
Related reading: Chic Halloween Costumes for Best Friends 2021
What are creative ways to wear an oversized scarf?
- Take an oversized blanket scarf and fold it diagonally to form a large triangle. Cross the two ends at the back and pull forward. You can tuck the two ends in or tie a knot in the front.
- Form a triangle, roll it down, shorten it slightly, and place it on your shoulders. Tie the ends together. If you want the two ends to be the same length, pull the longer end down and then pass the end through the knot’s loop.
What are the creative ways to wear a free woman scarf?
- Wrap it up while keeping one side shorter, wrap the other end, and roll both ends in the middle.
- Wrap it around, shorten one side to the length you want, and wrap the longer part twice.
- Wrap the scarf around the short and long sides with a knot, then go around it, pull it over, and tighten it tightly. Repeat three times. Loosen your knot.
- Grasp the scarf from both ends and wrap the sides around your neck, making sure that the lots and the neckline are even.
Ways of how to wear a scarf with Colorful Accent
Rectangular scarves are usually made of wool, blended materials, silk, and cotton. They can also be knitted, especially in cold weather. These designs include grids, prints, stripes, solid colors, and prints.
How To Wear a Scarf In Late fall and early winter?
When winter comes, just looking fashionable is not enough. Keeping warm is also very important. All kinds of knitted and wool scarves are suitable for this season. In addition, the fashion industry has managed to produce clothes that are both stylish and practical. Look by yourself!
Stylish ways to Wear a Scarf
There are three main ways to match a scarf with a jacket—casual, elegant, and avant-garde. No matter what style you like right now, you can wear a well-fitting scarf inside. In addition, when mere packaging is too dull for you, you can take it a step further and create a shapely distortion with its help to make you stand out.
The idea that scarves are only suitable for coats and jackets is wrong. When you put on a new dress, you can quickly introduce one. This method is beneficial in the morning when it is still cold, but it makes you want to shed your skin in the afternoon. Whether it’s a knitted scarf or a patterned scarf-as long as you think it fits-you can wear it!